- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
It use the same ATmega328 as official Arduino UNO R3 board. The ATmega328 on the UNO R3 comes preprogrammed with a bootloader that allows you to upload new code to it without the use of an external hardware programmer.The ATmega328 has 32 KB (with 0.5 KB occupied by the bootloader). It also has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM (which can be read and written with the EEPROM library).
It use the same ATmega16U2 as official Arduino UNO R3. The ATmega16U2 firmware source code is available in the official repository. The ATmega16U2/8U2 is loaded with a DFU bootloader, which can be activated.
- ATmega328P microcontroller
- Input voltage - 7-12V
- 5V Electric current: 500MA
- 3.3V Electric current: 50MA
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- Analog Inputs
- 32k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- The ELEGOO UNO R3 board can be powered via the USB connection
- The ELEGOO UNO R3 board can be powered with an external power supply
- Excellent welding and production quality to make sure satisfied customer experience
- Clearly printed pin names on the header connector, more precise and much easier to use the wires