HackRF One for Software Defined Radio
INTO RADIO HACKING AND SDR?
If you’re into Radio Hacking, HackRF One is your go-to tool.
Designed and created by Great Scott Gadgets, HackRF One is a Software Defined Radio peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 1 MHz to 6 GHz.
You can use HackRF for sniffing radio communications, transmitting your own signals or even replaying the signals that you have captured.
We have personally used HackRF in a number of our pentesting engagements for radio exploitation, and have had great results.
- 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- half-duplex transceiver
- up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- open source hardware
- HackRF One is test equipment for RF systems. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing transmission of radio signals. You are responsible for using your HackRF One legally.
Video: Unlocking Cars with HackRF
(Video by Nosferatu Hacking)