BLE Exploitation for IoT Learning kit
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is one of the most common communication protocols used in IoT devices. It is extremely important for us as a pentester to understand how these devices work and how we can identify security vulnerabilities.
Some of the things that we will look at in this learning kit are:
- Analyzing BLE devices around us
- Sniffing BLE traffic
- Modifying BLE device properties
- Taking over BLE devices
The devices and materials included in this kit are
- BLE Sniffer - Adafruit Sniffer or Ubertooth One (can choose from either)
- Vulnerable Smart Bulb
- Vulnerable Beacon
- Vulnerable Smart lock
- HD Videos of the exercises
- PDF Lab Reference Manual
- Access to private Slack group to ask questions directly to the kit authors
- Adafruit Sniffer works best with Windows.
- Ubertooth One works best with Linux and Mac.