JTAG Security and Exploitation Learning kit
The JTAG Exploitation kit is the perfect kit for anyone to get started with learning JTAG fundamentals and exploitation.
JTAG or the Joint Test Action Group is one of the most common standards which comes to use while debugging or assessing devices in an IoT ecosystem.
The JTAG Exploitation kit includes:
- 2 FTDI based devices
- Arduino Nano
- JTAG dev/debug STM32 mini board
- Jumper wires
- PDF Lab Manual
The lab manual walks you through the step by step journey and covers the following topics:
- Intro to JTAG from a security perspective
- Identifying JTAG pinouts
- Configuring OpenOCD to work with JTAG
- Debugging target device over JTAG
- Runtime manipulation of ARM code on the target device
- Bypassing authentication of a vulnerable application
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
- For every purchase of JTAG Learning kit, we are giving a complimentary 8 channel logic sniffer for your hardware exploitation needs.